Thursday, April 14, 2011

More than laundry.com

Life's a beach. One moment you're walking down the street and the next moment a beautiful girl approaches you to ask if she can take a picture of you. "What kind of picture?" I asked her. "It's for my fashion blog" She said. Surprised and flattered as I was by the compliment, I totally forgot to escalate the interaction. By escalation you know of what I speak ;). So I went back after her, did what I do best, and we exchanged information. 

The dynamics of the butterfly effect always work in mysterious ways. Sometimes a simple interaction can mark the beginning of a new friendship and sometimes it can lead to a wild night of fireworks. A simple photo can lead to new eye-openers and a simple tattoo can accentuate the power of now. Indeed, life's a beach.